Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Soon.

A lot of ordinary business activities have been going on for the past few weeks. Maybe hardly worth a post. But we're keeping it real right? We've been finishing up projects– built a small deck last week and started a bath remodel yesterday. The Carpenter continues to be busier then prudent juggling the stuff he juggles. …

I've been putting together our new website which I hope and pray goes live this month. I'm a graphic print designer by trade and taking this project on has been challenging for me. I feel l take two steps forward and three steps back! My goal is to get all complete except for email and domain transfer by the end of this week. And you may ask… why a new site? Our current site is wonderful and has served us well. I've had terrific help from a friend who is a Word Press web guy. He put our site together for us. But it's time to take full responsibility for the site. I found a company who will handle all the tech details for me. I don't have to go behind the code curtain if I don't want to. You have no idea how nice that will be.

I can't wait to launch the new site. It will be a huge accomplishment. And I hope that it will be well received. I  know the new site will uphold our goal to have a unique builders site– a great spot to get the scoop on our Applewood life!

One big change… this blog will move into our main Applewood website. Maybe you never noticed that the website and blog are two different sites. It will up the traffic on our site which is good for those search "parties" to be able to find us.. and add some ease of navigation for the viewer. It's all good.

So fingers crossed. Soon.
~ The Artist





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! There will be a delay before your comment posts.