Thursday, May 7, 2015

Knock Knock

Who’s there?

The Carpenter….. the Carpenter who? We had one around here a long time ago, but he seems to be absent, any idea where he went? Oh boy! It’s been awhile….again. I don’t even want to see the date of the last post I made here. We are in the midst of traditionally the busiest time of the year for builders. Spring is here and people are planning. …

But it’s been a tough stretch of time the last few years. The so-called economic recovery has been a hard one to understand. Just when we think things are starting to cruise along, something changes. We lose a job; we lose an employee. We gain a job; we gain a couple of very capable subs. I always find it curious how things work out. Well not curious, more like providential.

I have always believed that everything is for a reason. There are no coincidence’s in life…ever!

We are a one car family right now, don’t know why, but I know there is a reason.

Our time is pressed to what we think is our limit, don’t know why, but I know there is a reason.

Our employee search has not worked out as we thought it would, don’t know why, but I know there is a reason.

It seems lately we have had more frustrations on the jobs then usual, don’t know why, but I know there is a reason.

I have misplaced my favorite pocketknife again, don’t know why, but I know there is a reason.

Blessings always seem to come our way undeserved, don’t know why, but I know there is a reason.

One thing I have learned over the years; I may not always know or understand the reasons for things, but I do know we always come out the other side better then when we entered the situation.


~ The  Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! There will be a delay before your comment posts.