Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Managing our stuff.

In light of my summer organizing adventures. Here is a great blog post about managing our "stuff". 

"My daily routine involves looking through my stuff, putting stuff away, organizing stuff, feeling guilty because I haven’t organized other stuff, fussing at my kids because their stuff isn’t put away, wading through misplaced stuff in our garage, piling up stuff I’m tired of so we can sell it, packing away stuff I’m really tired of to give it away, asking my husband where he put his stuff, sorting, washing, and drying our stuff " ~ MyQuillyn Smith

Snuggle up with a cup of tea and enjoy!

/http://www.aholyexperience.com/2014/09/when-youre-tired-of-being-a-stuff-manager-want-to-enjoy-living/

~ the Artist


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! There will be a delay before your comment posts.