Thursday, December 27, 2012

color anyone?

I love to chase trends- color, furnishings, architectual. I can't help myself. I'm a constantly evolving human. I can drive other humans around me a bit mad. I don't care. It's fun. I snooped around for home trends for 2013 and landed on the Ben Moore site. So I'm starting with color. I like to see if there is a connection between one trend forecaster and another... if there is and I start to see the trend out in retail then it truly is a trend! ...

Ben Moore has come up with a group of palettes and you get to see them applied to a room, the same room. Since I'm so visual.. this is a neat thing. So I say.. go ahead.. if color or trend following is your hobby... click on the link below. 
~ the Artist





can there ever be too much "beach"? 


navy blue kitchen walls! Fantastic with lots of white.


pale gray walls and a terra cotta ceiling... would you?


charcoal gray.. so settling and rich. Also paired with white and natural tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! There will be a delay before your comment posts.