Wednesday, November 7, 2012

check please!


I was with a customer this week and they said something that I really need to do.

We were going through several decisions that had to be made concerning their remodel and we realized that there were still a few things that were forgotten about.

She asked if I had a check-off sheet for everything that had to be decided, I regretfully had to say no I didn’t.

What a simple thing to prevent delays and misunderstandings. ...

I keep a pretty good paper trail of things and even in my head I know what has to be done and when, but getting myself and one, two, or more people involved can get confusing.

A selection sheet is the perfect answer. The customer can fill it out, it can be faxed or emailed to those who need to see it and it is a written record of what has been decided in case questions come up later in the job.

Hey there Mrs. Artist, can you get on that for me?

~The Carpenter






No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! There will be a delay before your comment posts.