Monday, November 5, 2012

doesn't hurt to dream...



I'm doing a bit
of dreaming
about updating 
my kitchen
and diningroom.
If money
were no 
object ... 



Paint is an attainable dream. I will be repainting my sage green walls a beautiful gray. I'd like to have this done in time for Thanksgiving. When I made this statement.. the Carpenter gave me the "deer in the headlights" look. We have old golden/red oak floors, white painted cabinets and trim which would balance out the gray nicely. Unfortunately no room for an island as the kitchen is galley style.



Would love some new drapes with roman shades for the diningroom area that is just off the kitchen! And of course they must hang from ceiling to floor!


This would be my dream kitchen. 


I love these drum shades. I really can't justify this as my current chandelier is only a few years old!

Target has the best slipper chairs in such fun patterns. A couple of these would look great in my transitional area between the kitchen and diningroom table. And the gray and mustard leaves would match nicely my dream gray and mustard color palette.

a new entry table in espresso would be nice. My foyer is very tiny and opens directly into the kitchen.

and last but not least... I need new lamps. What I have are not in style anymore. This one is so different than the wrought iron ones I have from the late 90's early 2000's. 

A girl has to dream right? What are you wishing for? Maybe you could tackle a couple of things before the holidays... even just something little would make you feel great.
~The Artist








No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! There will be a delay before your comment posts.