Thursday, May 8, 2014

At it again.

I've been doing some "remodeling" on the blog while the Carpenter has been away installing the Ships Ladder. And well actually it's been on my to-do list for quite some time. It's been feeling visually cluttered to me and also I wanted to freshen it too, to feel more like the style of the website- contemporary with a hint of Americana. Not that anyone but a graphic designer would care. 


I'm struggling within the confines of the blog program I'm using and not knowing "code". Well I know just a tiny bit. But not enough to be able to create exactly what I want! Anyway.. along the way I came upon a great piece of art. It is cloudy and rainy here in Minnesota today. This art just jumped out at me! It's the start of the gardening and building season. And it is kind of appropriate. I wanted to share it with you!


Photo source: http://www.pencilmeinstationery.com/gardening-tools

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! There will be a delay before your comment posts.