Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Repurposed.

Kind of an overused word. But fits in this case.

I like to reuse my front door decor for more then one season. I am a visual junkie so what I've been looking at for a month.. or few... I need to change up to keep me happy. In this case the greens were still fresh–I removed the silver foliage, lantern, added a birdhouse and a cobalt floral ribbon to match the added container of pinecones. I know this isn't interesting for some but for those of us who dig a creative challenge and have the time, this was fun to do!
 ~ the Artist


Christmas 2013. (I shot this with my camera and uploaded into Photobucket to filter.. but it just doesn't compare to Instagram's filters which I used for the below shot).




Winter 2014. (and fresh snow helps) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! There will be a delay before your comment posts.