Tuesday, September 10, 2013

garden sheds

Garden sheds... tiny miniature cottages. I could use one of these. I garden and mostly I decorate. A shed would be an anchor point in my yard, not up against anything- then I could add a garden and landscaping around it. Good solution to break up an acre of grass. ...

My yard is quite overwhelming. I've created little garden vignettes here and there hugged up to the house and the cabinet shop. I try to keep continuity and balance.. otherwise I will end up with a bunch of little unrelated gardens which just looks like a jumbled busy mess. I am going to think about where my garden shed would go... and then ask the Carpenter if he could build me one. someday. But he could build you one. http://applewoodremodelers.com/services  ~ the Artist






























 Photos: Pinterest- search garden sheds

















No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! There will be a delay before your comment posts.