Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall 2013 hues

Fall. It's my most favorite time of the year... even though following the splash of autumnal hues.. "white" follows. But lately I've been craving white. When we gutted and rebuilt our home years ago I painted every single room floral white. Then came the taupe stage. Now almost every single room is taupe. But not for long. ...

I looked at trends for this fall and found these beautiful rooms and colors. Neutrals with pops of fall tones. The colors in this post are my palette of choice for my whole house color update. I've come full circle. You heard it here first. ~ the Artist 













Pattern Trend- herringbone



Color Trend- plums, blues, tangerine








No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! There will be a delay before your comment posts.