Thursday, June 20, 2013

15 differences between the Carpenter and Me


1.
He's a nighty owl.
I'm an early bird.

2.
He only eats cold shrimp.
I eat shrimp.

3.
He watches Fox News.
I watch Bravo (OC, NJ, Bev Hills girls). ...

4.
He loves Miracle Whip.
I have banned Miracle Whip.

5.
He reads directions.
I don't.

6.
He builds.
I dream.

7.
He prefers meat.
I prefer vegies.

8.
 He loves country.
I love FUN.

9.
He has to watch what he eats.
I eat whatever I want, and he watches me eat.

10.
He reads scripture on his phone.
I prefer paper.

11.
He's laid back.
I'm intense.

12.
He's messy.
I'm neaty.

13.
He's political.
Me.. politics..yawn.

14.
He calls spinach "sod"
I was in love with Popeye.

15.
He fishes.
I read while he fishes.

~ the Artist




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! There will be a delay before your comment posts.