Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How to paint your kitchen cabinets.

I follow this blog. http://blog.blueeggbrownnest.com She paints beautiful furniture. Her post today is full of good information for repainting kitchen cabinets. I do not have this experience. The Carpenter has used a paint sprayer to paint our kitchen cabinets in the past. Even if I had this knowledge.. I could not say this better. ...


What I do want to say is... repainting your kitchen cabinets can make a huge difference in the look of your kitchen. No.. it can transform your kitchen. It is significant. And economical. And when you are finished it has the potential for making you happy. And here in the dead of winter in the middle of the midwest.. happy is premium.

~ the Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! There will be a delay before your comment posts.