Monday, October 8, 2012

how to relish autumn....

I was doing some design research today for a freelance project and came across this illustration from Anthropologie. Reminds me of someone.... 

1. I'm learning to knit. I can't seem to get past scarves.....

2. I build a fire every day in our wood stove to keep the chill away. I've burned holes in my Eddie  Bauer winter coat in the process.

3. I do take long walks every morning on a mechanical device, and later on with my dog Gracie. ...


4. I can be quite indecisive (just ask the long suffering carpenter)

5. I love to bake but I'm not very good at it. I once forgot to add an ingredient to chocolate chip cookies.. I pulled the tray of cookies out of the oven, dumped "the starting to bake" cookies in a bowl and remixed with the added ingredient.. ended up with "marble cookies- you know like a marble cake? 

But most of all.. I love Anthropologie!! 
If you are needing to feel inspired for your home or yourself it's the place to go!

~ the Artist



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! There will be a delay before your comment posts.