Tuesday, October 23, 2012

chasing shiny objects

I have two Pinterest accounts. One for Applewood (access through the website) and my personal one- which you can access from this blog. Here are my top 3 repins! The original pin for the dining room table was for my "light" board. The green chair became the star! I was surprised the bathroom hutch was so popular- think of the size of the bathroom you would need!  And my current favorite color combo- gray and mustard yellow seems to be favored by many besides me! It's fun to see trends come through just by watching the repin action! ...


Pinterest is a great place to see the latest trends. It takes some time but it's truly worth it if you chase shiny objects like me!

~ the Artist






Photo credits: 
Diningroom table- cocokelly.com
Bathroom hutch- goodlifeofdesign.blogspot.com
Bed- decorpad.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! There will be a delay before your comment posts.